The vast majority of schools in London have chosen to go with LGfL 2.0 as their Broadband provider until 2016.
We can offer support and training in:
- How to make someone in your school a Nominated Contact for the LGfL Support Site
- How to ensure your school has filled in the correct information ready for LGfL 2.0 broadband roll-out
- General training for Nominated Contacts in how to use the LGfL Support Site
- Installing USO Autoupdate on the school server to create USO accounts for all Staff and all Students
- How to enable Staffmail for all Staff
- How to enable Londonmail and configure Safemail for all Students
- How to create email aliases for staff
- How to match unmatched USO accounts
- How to administer Staff accounts, resign old accounts etc.
- How to request USO accounts are matched with Fronter accounts if relevant
- How to turn on Microsoft Apps for all Staff and all Students as required